Monday, January 24, 2011

TSUNAMI - A NILL EXPRESSION OF GOD !

December, 26th of 2oo4, Earth quake in Indonesia.  Tsunami attacked on that day.  Very painful day of the world. Lakhs of people died in that event.  In India, southern region of sea shore is spoiled by Tsunami.  The seashore in  karaikkal, Nagore, Nagapattinam, Velankanni, Vedaranyam and up to kanyakumari, the Dead bodies are accumulated as like a hill. I also went to this above mentioned area and I didn't control myself. I entirely upset and forgot all my duties for one week with full of pain in my mind. Now we just think about the God and its duties. In karaikkal- The karaikkalammayar Temple, in Nagore-Nagore Durgah, in Nagapattinam- Neelayathatchi Amman Temple, in Velankanni - Ave Marie's Church. The prior day of the event was Christmas celebration. Thousands of people participated in holy prayer in the eve of Christmas.   The people generally addict to the God.  Five thousand devotees spoiled their life in Tsunami at Velankanni. There are important pilgrimage centres for Hindu, Muslim and christian.  All Religious devotees died in Tsunami. But no one God saved any one devotee.  My friends, Thanks to all concern and people in the world unitedly saved some people in the event. I think all the Gods took one day leave on 26th,December 2004 or closed their eyes on that day only.  We clearly understand nothig in God. Just you feel! Think and analise! GO AWAY FROM GOD BECAUSE THERE IS NO GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment